Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Disney World

Look it's Ariel from The Little Mermaid

Like all the kisses? I'm the kissing bandit!!

Check out these pics from a private meet and greet with all these characters......this was truely magical......I also got Year of a Million Dreams Magical Ears....they even have lights that look like the fireworks show called Wishes at night at The Magic Kingdom!!!!!!



Chef Mickey's
Pluto
Donald brought me a Birthday cupcake
Dinner at Shula's....this was for Mommy and Nana to get steak.....
It's very important to get autographs from the characters!!



Walt Disney World 2008






Don't miss the videos at the end!!!!






Here I am at my first Character meal. I met My Friends Tiger and Pooh!


Mommy and Me on the ferry boat from our resort to Disney Hollywood Studios
Piglet givin me Five, well Two in his case....hee hee hee
Lightening McQueen from Cars



The Monorail to the Magic Kingdom
BIG Cookie and a water to cool off by the pool. Taking a moment to sit in the shade for a bit....HOT HOT HOT Florida!!
This is where we stayed, Disney's Yacht Club and Beach Resort. Great times and a kickin pool with white sand on the bottom too. AND a waterslide!!! Coolness
Mommy and me on the Carousel
Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary





Japan at Epcot


Waving to the Characters in the Magical Dreams Parade which made Mommy cry....

Prince Charming
Timone from The Lion King, he's so funny
Hi Everyone!!!
It's Chip!!!

Another picture from the parade I told Mommy that Dreams really DO come true and that I had wished really hard and Mickey IS right, Dreams Can come true. That made Mommy cry again.







Cinderella!





My best pal, Mickey Mouse, he protected me from the mean witches from Snow White and Sleeping Beauty as well as Cruella DeVille.



I Love the ladies!!!!! Fairy Godmother looks like Paula Deen!!





Belle!! Like the kisses on my forehead and cheeks?


Belle really Really liked me I think she wanted to take me home....

Snow White, she's the one who kissed my forehead.



The Fairy Godmother from Cinderella was in charge of everyone.


This one is My Mommy's Favorite!!









The whole crew. Right after this Wendy gave me Pixie Dust and I gave it to Mommy to bring to Chicago because it is Magical.







Add Video













No comments: